09 November 2010

Spot the Misogyny Drinking Game

Okay, I do not have the energy for this myself, but I invite any of you, authors and readers, to play along and take a shot every time Keith Olbermann disses Michelle Bachmann on the grounds that she is a LADY.

I don't agree with any of the words that come out of Bachmann's mouth; I'm thinking of retiring the word "the" from my vocabulary simply because she uses it sometimes. But Olbermann using a fake whiny voice when he quotes her, and saying things like "oh, snap" as if they're having some sort of playground throwdown, is not really the most mature tactic, and smacks of "you can't really argue logically with CRAZY LADIEZ."

I dunno. As aforementioned, I just don't have the energy right now. Opinions? Maybe I'm going for the worst.

No comments:

Post a Comment