04 March 2011

Wow. It's been a while, guys. I can only apologise for the intrusion of real life, and depression edging its wicked way back and everything else etc etc.
This won't be a long post, alas. I'm pretty tired and I don't have much to give to you guys in ways of thought processes. I just want to give you these images; you may have seen them, I don't know. I just appreciate the signs.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/mjs538/the-best-walk-for-choice-signs-from-around-the-cou

On another note, I just want to appreciate all of you contributers. Some I know personally, some I don't, but all of you have shown love, appreciation, support and intelligence over the last 8 or so months I've been a contributer to this blog. So thank you. <3 Women like you make me very very happy indeed. :)

1 comment:

  1. I like #23!

    (And you! I am full of appreciation right back at you!)

    ReplyDelete